Friday, October 15, 2010

No step in the right direction, ever hurt anyone

War. What is it good for? That's what I thought....absolutely nothing.

The World is at war.  Burma has been at war since 1950. China is at war. India is at war.   The Korean war is still in conflict. Israel is in conflict with Palestine. There's a civil war in Palestine. There is genocide happening. There is a drug war in Mexico.  Thailand and Islam are in conflict. AIDS is running high in Africa.  Russia is in conflict.  Nepal is in conflict.  Nigeria, Spain, Turkey - all places in conflict. The United States - in conflict with Afganistan, Iraq, Mexico, the Phillipines.  There are thousands of children dying of starvation each day.  The list goes on.  The world is at war.

The World is at war. The world is at war through the internet.  The world is at war through racism.  The world is at war through sexism.  The world is at war through hate.  I can't remember...what are we fighting for again?  Oh yea...Peace and Justice...I'm sorry but WTF?!

The World is at war.  The People of the world are at War.  The planet itself is now at war.  War has led to the destruction of the most important individual to us all - the earth, our home.  We live in a bubble people, we're not going anywhere, and if we can - who knows if we all can go.

I'm over it.  I'm over the hoopla.  I'm over the discrimination, I'm over oppression, I'm over poverty, I'm over affluation, I'm over the blunders of the internet, and I'm down right over war and violence.  I want to live my life in a fairy-tale at this point.  I'd rather be selfish and say "SCREW YOU CORPORATE AMERICA - I'M GOING TO THE MOON"  or may discover the lost people of Atlantis or something.  I'd rather spend my days and nights by the ocean, a fire, singing songs and listening to jams.  But I can't - because I live in a reality that was created for me - a reality that literally doesn't exist.  The only reality there is, is the earth.  THAT will always be real.  The trees, the plants, the animals, the fish, those will always be real.  And yet what have the people of our earth decided to do with it over the centuries?  Destroy it. Because all they saw was power.  God gave them the power.

Seriously....some say God is the creator of the earth, then why would god EVER want you to destroy the land that was created for us?   I'm a child of the earth.  I may not be a "child" per say, but  I am a creation of nature.  My life has purpose now that I exist on this planet.  We are the lucky ones. We can communicate, feel, run, jump, LOVE.  We are a part of something much bigger than just being human.  We are a part of a cycle that forever continues.  Our souls make up this cycle,  our souls lie in nature.  Nature brought us all here.  And nature will take us out if nature decides our people have lost what it takes to understand what it means to be a part of existence. Nature is not happy with what we are doing to our home and our neighboring plants and animals.  If God made nature. Then nature is God.  And we've destroyed God by putting emphasis on emotions like hate, greed and evil instead of emotions that lift us up and heal us, like love, compassion and hope. 

REVOLUTION. EVOLUTION.

No comments:

Post a Comment